- ISO Standard Microchip (Your pet must be microchipped before it’s vaccinated against rabies. The vaccination won’t count for travel if your pet isn’t microchipped first)
- Rabies Vaccine – EU and listed countries
- Rabies Vaccine and blood test – Unlisted countries
- Tapeworm -This applies to dogs only before entering the UK
- UK or EU issued Pet Passport (New style if issued after 29th Dec 2014)
- Third Country Official Certificate – if entering the EU or UK from a listed or an unlisted non-EU Country
- Declaration – Confirming non-sale or transfer of ownership.