What you need, the way you want it.
In a cafe, library or house - or by Skype, FaceTime or email.
Available for 1-2-1's and groups.
Proofreading (checking your writing very carefully, with corrections and suggestions) -
I am 40 years old, and I have:
* 20 years experience in helping people practice and improve their English
* a TESOL Certificate from Trinity College London (recognised around the world)
* a degree (BSc Zoology) from the University of Glasgow, in the UK
* 4 years self-employment in private tutoring and proofreading
* 7 months employed in schools
* experience with students from Asia, Europe, Africa and South America
* experience with students aged 5 to 50+
Lessons - I will ask you what you want, check your English to see what you need, and then prepare lessons and activities for you. I will adapt to you, your requests and learning style.