Coupons are a great way to incentivize customers to purchase on your website. They can be used to offer discounts, free shipping, or other promotions to encourage your customers to complete a transaction. We recently introduced a feature that enables you to create coupons on UENI websites.
There are several benefits to using coupons:
- Increased sales: Coupons can effectively encourage customers to make a purchase, especially if the discounts are substantial.
- Increased customer loyalty: Customers who use coupons are more likely to return to the website in the future, which can help to build a loyal customer base.
- Improved brand awareness: By offering coupons, a website can attract new customers who may not have been aware of the brand.
- Increased website traffic: Offering coupons can drive more traffic to the website, which can be beneficial for SEO and overall brand awareness.
- Improved customer engagement: Coupons can be used to engage customers through social media, email marketing and other forms of digital marketing.
How to add coupons to your website?
Log into your account, and access your website Editor.
Once inside the Editor, head to Settings and select Shopping Cart. You will find a section called Product Coupons. This is where you can create coupons for your products. For a step-by-step guide, read our help article.
Different types of coupons
You can currently create three different types of coupons on UENI websites.
- Percentage discount: This coupon offers a percentage discount on the total purchase amount. For example, a 10% off coupon would reduce the total purchase price by 10%.
- Fixed discount: This coupon offers a flat discount on the total purchase amount. For example, a $10 off coupon would reduce the total purchase price by $10.
- Free shipping:This type of coupon offers free shipping on the purchase.
Tips on Creating Coupons
- Make the coupon code easy to find on the website and promote it using your social media. For this, open a coupon and check the “Share Coupon” option at the bottom.
- Offer clear and detailed instructions on how to use the coupon code.
- Use limited-time offers to spark interest. Our coupon settings enable you to set an expiry date for your coupons. This helps create a sense of urgency with customers. Usually, customers don’t want to miss out on a valuable chance to purchase at an appealing price.