The Creative Layout is perfect for promoting your creative work and striking a first impression! It is designed for visually-oriented businesses, or anyone who wants to highlight good quality images.
As a default, the Creative layout consists of the following pages:
Each of these pages are fully customisable and additional pages can also be added.
Who Should Use The Creative Layout?
What makes the Creative layout special are the sections on the Home Page. The portfolio-style media gallery makes it ideal for Photographers, Artists or Restaurants. You can use this to show off a finished project like a portfolio, clothing collection, artwork, or a remodelled room, among many others. Additional testimonials and reviews could be added to show off the quality of your services or products.
This website made use of the Creative layout but the business also tailors the pages to highlight their expertise and portfolio.
- The Home page perfectly introduces the photographer and showcases their work and reviews. Within the home page, The Gallery allows you to show many images at the same time in an eye-catching way, making it the perfect space for showcasing your business. Please note that landscape images work typically better for the gallery.
- The About page can be used to highlight the story of the business and introduce the services it offers.
- The Products and Services section can be adjusted to fit the purpose of the business. They can be used to show the artistic products or works that the business carries out. On this page, our business uses the Services pages for their photography services.
- The business also creatively used advanced layout and added additional pages for her Portfolio and Blog posts.
- Finally, the Contact page at the end offers information about the opening hours and also provide a contact form for booking enquiries.